вторник, 28 февраля 2017 г.

I recently inherited a box of my Grandfather’s old possessions, which alongside his WW2 service books and a Great War Memorial Plaque for my great-great-uncle, also contains a number of postcards dated from the mid-1930s. As well as being treasured heirlooms, the aged paper textures of these postcards also make fantastic design resources! Download this …


I recently inherited a box of my Grandfather’s old possessions, which alongside his WW2 service books and a Great War Memorial Plaque for my great-great-uncle, also contains a number of postcards dated from the mid-1930s. As well as being treasured heirlooms, the aged paper textures of these postcards also make fantastic design resources! Download this …

Original article and pictures take https://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий